Customer service is our priority. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Standard post small item: $2.50
Standard post medium item: $4.95
Express post: $11.95
Overseas delivery: $30 to all destinations
Orders will be posted within 48 hours unless you are informed otherwise. We cannot guarantee delivery times as these are dependent on Australia Post or the applicable overseas carrier. If you are in Australia and require your order quickly please select Express Post at the checkout. If you require a registered post option with insurance or signature on delivery, please contact us to arrange.
Unfortunately we are not able to accept returns due to change of mind as jewellery absorbs the oils from the skin of the wearer and we are not able to restock an item once it has been purchased.
All of our jewellery is handmade using high quality components. Our mala bead necklaces are strung with very strong nylon cord that is unlikely to break unless it is mistreated. Please handle your new jewellery with care. Gemstones can break if dropped or banged against other objects. In the unlikely circumstance that your jewellery breaks due to a manufacturing fault within the first 30 days of receipt, please contact us with the email subject “customer service” and we will arrange to repair it for you at no charge.
Please follow the care instructions below.
Caring for your new jewellery
Please take care of your new jewellery so it will last for a long time and give you plenty of joy. Every piece is handmade and should be treated gently.
Taking care of gemstone bead and mala necklaces
– Handle gemstone bead necklaces carefully and do not bang against other objects.
– Do not wear bead necklaces in bed.
– Do not wear bead necklaces in water.
– If you are doing yoga place your mala necklace at the end of your mat rather than wearing it.
– Be aware that perfumes and skin lotions may degrade natural gemstones.
– Be gentle with mala tassels. Either hang your necklace or carefully lay the tassel flat when you are not wearing it. If the tassel gets messy straighten gently with damp fingers.